AMT is seeking a South San Francisco based Head of Human Resources reporting to the Vice President, Finance and Business Operations.
As the first HR hire for the Company, you will have the opportunity (and responsibility) to build out our Human Resources infrastructure.
- Develop our people strategy to support the company’s business.
- Build strong and effective relationships with leadership team, managers and employees to become a trusted partner and coach throughout the organization.
- Identify gaps in culture, training and development, performance management and HR processes, and develop strategies and timelines to address these gaps based on business objectives.
- Lead, build and implement best practices in Human Resources to attract and retain talent and be competitive in the market.
- Proactively engage in succession planning discussions with leadership.
- Ensure HR processes are current and manage compliance with federal and state HR laws and regulations.
- Lead annual performance review process for the company.
- Establish and manage annual human resources budget.
- Participate on teams, committees and special products to help make a difference in the organization and establish a high performing and thriving company culture.
- Masters’ Degree, PHR-CA or SPHR Certification preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience in human resources and experience in leading human resources for an entire company.
- Life sciences experience is highly preferred. Desire to work in a fast-paced highly collaborative small biotech environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven leader in HR in areas such as employee relations, HR compliance/process, talent management, professional development, performance management, culture building and coach to leadership team
- Excellent leadership, management, and organizational skills.
- Familiar with the use of PEO and how the service integrates with the Company.
- Able to juggle tactical and strategic priorities while maintaining clear focus on objectives.
- Results-driven professional that can produce outcomes with a focus on critical business demands while building trust, influencing and managing upwards and across the organization.
- An ability to quickly integrate into a culture and continue to cultivate an open door and open communication environment with a fun style and exceptionally high emotional intelligence.
- Must be confident and able to offer sound advice and lead the company’s HR direction.
- Proficient in MS Office with the ability to analyze data.
- Demonstrates clear and succinct written and verbal communication.
- Strong moral compass and the ability to provide ethical guidance to business partners.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (note: ‘Please put job title in subject heading)
AMT is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, AMT does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets