Provides administrative support to the senior executives.
- Organizes and maintains executive calendar meetings. Exercises considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments and ensures all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedules and schedule changes and conflicts.
- Support coordination, preparation and planning activities for AMT BOD meetings. This includes scheduling and confirming BOD attendance, assisting in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and ensuring that the meeting room, equipment and refreshments are prepared in advance.
- Effectively handle as much as possible on behalf of the executive officers, but exercise good discretion and judgment with regard to involving them as appropriate.
- Ability to develop, implement, understand general company operations, workflows, and procedures as appropriate.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Coordinates executive travel arrangements.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence, memoranda and E-mails, using individual initiative and as assigned. Creates PowerPoint presentations and some spreadsheets as required.
- Prepares work agreements and proposals and maintains appropriate records and files.
- Assist with project tracking and project status updates.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 3-6 years of experience as an Executive Administrative support at the senior executive level.
- Experience in a smaller medical device or biotech company preferred.
- Experience in a high growth, dynamic startup environment preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to multi-task, manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Knowledge of office administration responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Dependable, flexible, ethical and hardworking professional – must be a team player.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written skills with attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with outside contacts and all levels of company personnel.
AMT is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, AMT does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets