We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Manager, Project Management reporting into the Associate Director, Project Management. The manager will develop project timelines and work cross-functionally to develop and then execute team goals, commitments and objectives. The position will collaborate closely with cross-functional team members, including clinical development, pre-clinical research, regulatory, and CMC functions.
- Develop project plans including timelines, budgets, and milestones.
- Coordinate and facilitate project team meetings effectively and practice good record keeping through minutes, action items, follow ups, etc.
- Plan, track and execute projects in alignment with clinical development strategy.
- Manage and identify risks and conflicts within the project and team.
- Develop and manage project budgets.
- Interact with external vendors as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific or healthcare related field with 5+ years of industry experience in biotech/pharmaceutical
- Master’s degree in scientific or healthcare related field with 3+ years of industry experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS degree in scientific or healthcare required
- PMP certification a plus but not required
- 3+ years’ experience in clinical and drug development in biotech or pharma
- Efficient in Microsoft Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, and other computer programs
- In depth knowledge of the clinical development process and getting a program from preclinical to IND and Phase 1.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive projects and teams effectively to meet milestones and timelines required.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask on multiple programs and projects and prioritize effectively.
- Capability to influence in a team setting.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their CV to: email@example.com (note: ‘Please put job title in subject heading)
AMT is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, AMT does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets