Applied Molecular Transport, Inc. is looking to hire a quality control analyst to support its cGMP manufacturing campaigns. The successful candidate will have extensive understanding of protein analytical methods and raw material testing. The position will involve regular communication and collaboration with upstream & downstream manufacturing and quality assurance functions.
- Perform chemical analyses of incoming raw materials and in-process samples under cGMP to support biologics manufacturing.
- Maintain log of raw materials and laboratory reagent and reference standard inventories.
- Maintain cGMP QC laboratory following compliance procedures.
- Coordinate outsourced laboratory testing activities.
- Evaluate QC results and trend data.
- Participate in OOS, OOT investigations and prepare reports.
- Off-shift emergency testing in support of manufacturing.
- Practical experience with HPLC, electrophoresis, UV-Vis, FT-IR and other analytical methods.
- Experience in GLP or GMP QC environment.
- Experience with compendial testing (USP, EP, JP).
- Experience with Microsoft Office and LIMS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- BS or equivalent degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biological sciences, pharmaceutical sciences or a related discipline.
- 5 years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (note: ‘Please put job title in subject heading)