Applied Molecular Transport, Inc. has an exciting new opportunity for a Research Associate in the Pharmaceutical Science department. This position will develop novel drug dosage forms for AMT pipeline molecules. The successful candidate will have good understanding of protein chemistry, protein characterization and purification, and strong work responsibility and reliability in a fast-paced drug research environment.
- This is a laboratory-based position.
- Perform experiments to support AMT drug discovery and development programs.
- Conduct pharmaceutical studies such as drug formulation, dissolution test and bioconjugation.
- Characterize drug samples using spectroscopic and chromatography analytical methods such as SEC, RP-HPLC, UV and light scattering.
- Analyze, interpret, and accurately record experimental data.
- Participate in group meetings, compile and present data for team review.
- Document and maintain material inventories and sample logs.
- BS/MS in chemistry, biochemistry, or related discipline.
- 1-3 years of lab experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industrial setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in wet lab experiments such as chemical reagent handling, chemical and biological sample preparation.
- Experience in analytical techniques and instrumentation such as HPLC/UPLC, UV, AKTA, gel electrophoresis. Knowledgeable in protein chemistry, protein purification and bioconjugation.
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude. Work independently as well as in team setting.
- Strong communication skills and computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their CV to: email@example.com (note: ‘Please put job title in subject heading)
AMT is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, AMT does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets