Applied Molecular Transport is developing targeted oral biological therapeutics to treat autoimmune, inflammation and other diseases, including those associated with cancer, metabolic and hepatologic disorders. Our pipeline is based on deep scientific foundations in mucosal immunology and microbiome-epithelial interfaces. Our overriding patient-centric goal is to advance novel biological opportunities to enhance therapeutic outcomes and improve drug safety profiles.
We are seeking a talented scientific professional to join our team developing novel dosage forms to advance the therapeutic potential of our pipeline.
Research Associate, Pharmaceutical Sciences
- The candidate will have knowledge and hands-on experience in drug development and characterization, ideally including protein formulation development, oral dosage form development, and associated analytical techniques (HPLC, SEC, etc).
- The candidate will design and conduct laboratory experiments and will be a key member of the research department based in our state-of-the-art labs.
- The candidate will help advance programs from early discovery to the clinic.
- Laboratory science in support of formulation development.
- Conceive, design, execute, analyze and interpret experiments.
- Present results to supervisor, internal groups and senior management.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- BS/MS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Analytical Chemistry.
- 1-4 years of pharmaceutical or biotech experience in a relevant area, such as formulation development, analytical methods, biologic drug molecules.
- Evidence of independent scientific aptitude.
Who You Are
- Demonstrated ability for timely delivery of high-quality results.
- Familiar with analytical software such as Agilent chem-station or Thermo Fisher and data analysis.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their CV to: email@example.com (note: ‘Please put job title in subject heading)