The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for general office support with an emphasis on office management/purchasing and accounting support. In addition to general office support tasks, the Administrative Assistant will also support the management team with various ad-hoc projects.
- Keep office clean and organized.
- Greeting and directing guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Answering incoming calls and direct calls to appropriate personnel.
- Scheduling candidate interviews.
- Ordering office supplies as needed, including recycling printer cartridges.
- Ordering or picking up food and kitchen supplies.
- Coordinating all company events.
- Onboarding of new hires, including computer/lab set up.
- Coordinating facility repairs & maintenance
- Processing payment of expense reports.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Enter invoices in accounting system for payment.
- Process weekly check run.
- Initiate ACH payments in online banking platform.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Respond to all vendors inquires.
- Maintain vendor files and documentation thoroughly and accurately.
- Support Audit requests for procurement and payment documentation.
- Serve as primary contact for purchasing.
- Coordinate purchases for all AMT team members, including vendor set up/negotiation and logistics coordination.
- Coordinate issuance of POs as needed.
- Source purchase requests from preferred vendors.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in an office coordination, administrative, or support role.
- Certificate or Associate Degree.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral communications skills including a professional, friendly phone manner.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online.
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
We invite qualified candidates to submit their CV to: email@example.com (note: ‘Please put job title in subject heading)