We are currently seeking a Senior Scientist to join our team. This individual will be motivated and thrives as part of cross-functional team within Applied Molecular Transport. This an exciting opportunity for an individual motivated to see his work directly impact the development of our lead molecule. The successful candidate will be a Senior Scientist and key member of the biological sciences. The candidate will help to advance programs from discovery to IND/CTA filing.
- Develop and lead the analysis of preclinical (PK, ADA, biomarker) samples in support of various stage of preclinical and clinical studies.
- Perform primary (QC) data review for the assays and results
- Trouble shoot assay performance.
- Generate reports and presentations for cross-functional team meetings.
- Actively participate in team meetings to discuss and review data.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience in biology, or relevant degree with at least 10 years of hands-on work experience in Bio Analytical in a biotech or pharma setting.
- Experience on IND and EMA filing.
- Proficiency in designing and executing a variety of Bio Analytical Methods (PK/PD and ADA assays, analytical immunoassays including antibody binding assays, ELISA, MSD, Luminex, biosensor, flow cytometry, SDS-PAGE or HPLC).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Passion to maintain current scientific knowledge focused on Bio Analytical Methods.
- Comfortable at working independently and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and knowledge in polyclonal and monoclonal antibody generation using hybridoma, phage display, and/or B-cell approaches.
- A strong background in immunology, antibody characterization and immunoassay development.
- Manage sample logistics and Partner with CROs to manage and monitor outsourced PK/ADA assays.
- Extensive track record of successfully developing bioanalytical methods for biopharmaceuticals.
- The ability to be innovative and creatively solve problems.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their CV to: email@example.com (note: ‘Please put job title in subject heading)